•Registration link will be posted at least two weeks prior to the show and must be completed and paid by 5 PM the day before to be considered.
• Class size will be limited to 20 per class – First come first serve.
• Crow’s nest is OFF limits. Once the results are announced and entered for daily high point the sheet will be placed on the ribbon table if you need to check. Ribbons will be located on the table along the warm up area.
• The playground is open but posted “play at your own risk”.
• There will be food available to purchase on the grounds.
• To keep things moving along we need volunteers to help set up events, etc.
• We are using the city park so as alway clean up after yourselves and your horses. Area outside of the warm up pen, to, and around your trailer must be clean when you leave. (FYI – if this is an issue we will have to start charging a fee to cover clean up).
• We will have a daily high point and prize in each division.
**These policies will be in effect at each of our events**
• All class, office, and side pot fees are as listed on sign up form.
• Negative coggins must be provided.
• We welcome any royalty attending to take part in our royalty ride – please turn in your info at sign up – This will happen after pleasure classes are completed and before games start.
(Parking @ 5577 Cromwell Park Dr.
We ask all trailers to please enter from the south entrance, off Hwy 210 (this help with human traffic safety). In the past few years we have found that parking East to West and leaving an alley behind rigs works best for our setup.